let me know when i can play :)
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
WHAT CAN YOU DO, WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ACT?
BASED ON TRUE EVENTS
How do you go about your life when being confined to self isolation becomes the new normal? CHESTNUT GROVE is based on my personal experience being quarantined at home and features 100% real documents and notices.
When your daily life is confined to a small area, you start to take a closer look at the familiar. See how the crisis impacts your usual environment.
CHESTNUT GROVE features
- a short first person experience portraying life during COVID-19 pandemic.
- a focus on atmosphere and mood.
- light puzzles and environmental interactions.
Follow / reach out to me on Twitter: Philip Drobar (@PhilipDrobar)
Chestnut Grove is my first game game and while it's not commercial, I appreciate any support, donation or share/tweet/word-of mouth. I'd love to know how playing the game made you feel.
Apple MacOS version is untested, use at your own risk! (but please let me know if it works. )
|Release date||Aug 31, 2020|
|Tags||3D, Atmospheric, coronavirus, mac, moody, pc, Short, Singleplayer, Unity, Walking simulator|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Live stream with IndieGameiaccs and Chestnut Grove 1.3Nov 24, 2020
- The saddest update: Chestnut Grove 1.2Sep 29, 2020
- I talked about Chestnut Grove on IndiePod (Podcast)Sep 09, 2020
- Chestnut Grove 1.1 updateSep 08, 2020
- Chestnut Grove v1.0 is now released!Aug 31, 2020
- Media: Chetnut Grove Preview in Pixel Bison (July 2020 issue).Aug 23, 2020